Thursday, July 29, 2021

MY 79TH BIRTHDAY WAS HAPPY INDEED!

It doesn't seem possible...I am an old man! LOL. My birthday was full of happiness from dining at the North Brookfield Senior Center with "Bill." The meal was mundane (hot dog and a cup cake with one candle) to a half dozen ladies sorting creeting cards.With the high cost of cards ($5) it behooves all of us to get our cards for free at the center.Sons Ben and Josh called me to wish birthday greetings. I also talked with sister Jan.I was brought a meal from Ronnie and Chrissie. As the day progressed the weather became threatening. I backed out the red Allante and noticed sprinkles on my windshield. I immediately drove it back to saf
e quarters and made my 4:00 o'clock rounds in the Honda. I had pictures posted on Facebook and the Senior Center's web page. Thanks to all for the greetings! As far as the Red Sox go I get nervous when the Blue Jays score 4 runs in the early innings! Tomorrow is Friday.Maybe I'll wake up to a Sox victory?! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment