Saturday, August 28, 2021

HIGH DRAMA IN CLEVELAND

The highlight this Saturday came in watching the Boston Red Sox defeat the Cleveland in extra innings.J D Martinez belted a 3 run homer to seal the victory for Boston. The two teams were knotted in a 2-2 tie most of the game. Neither team knew how to clear the bases. Instead they left men on the bases. It was Boston's third victory. I began my day with getting my oil changed at Ken's in East Brookfield.$29.00. I do want to mention how cool the weather was with a much lower humidity.Johnson came and we headed West again to the Quabbin onto Ludlow where we at a McDonalds. The fried were tiny. Maybe it's time to try a Burger King?Spoke briefly with Chase & Josh who were headed to a party at friends. The rain began around six keeping me from traveling to Hannaford NB.Laundry tomorrow AM. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment