Monday, August 9, 2021

MY WALMART EXPRESS

Hannaford ran out of nutritional shakes necessisating me to drive to Ware Walmart. I was greeted by a lady who radioed for me to obtain an electric cart.A spiffy new cart and basket arrived and I was in command.I zipped all around the vast inventories.. got a case of 24 Equate shakes then traveled to review the big-screen televisions. They now sell for half of what I paid some three years ago.I felt in command in my cart!Then, after my shopping of 10 American flags I was ready to leave and requested help in loading the case of 24 to my Honda. "Service with a smile." On the way home Chase called me and met me at the Poodle. He installed two light bulbs over the sink and replaced the glass dome. I visited Josh & Chase at 5:00 pm. Josh showed me pictures of the family vacation.I then ate supper at Howard's having a Cheeseburger and a cup of black raspberry icecream served by Lily Potvin!I gave her a meaningful tip.This Monday despite the overcast and humidity was well above average!

No comments:

Post a Comment