Tuesday, August 31, 2021

THE WRATH OF TAMPA BAY

Blood glucose 115 Weight 116.4lbs The morning started out being cloudy and by mid-afternoon the sun came out.It was hot. The big news is the ashphalt paving being done in the center of West Brookfield. Palmer Paving and all heavy equipment are making order out of chaos.Traffic was tied up much of the afternoon. I was going to get gas for the Allante' when I discovered the tie up so I drove directly over to Josh's.He was headed for soccer with Maddie so I returned home. I watched the Mets and Marlins play ball in the afternoon and the Sox/Tampa Bay at night. Not good at all!And to think of all the games in the next week.Mercy! Spoke with Bill Gross,college roomate living in Vancouver,WA,about hearing aids. Today's New York Times has an in-depth feature about hearing aids. I think I'm ready to schedule an appointment with the audiologist at the Worcester VA. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment