Thursday, July 23, 2020

OPREHESIVE HUMIDITY THIS THURSDAY

It was another hot, muggy day. For those who don't like the heat as I do, hibernating  in air conditioning was the only resolve.

At mid-afternoon the Western skies turned black. Then the downpour came but with little lightening. My rain gauge is broken though I say we got close to an inch of precipitation. By five o'clock the roads were dry again.

Josh had a fire on the hottest day of the summer! I had a bottle of O'Doul's to quench my thirst. Did see the Birthday Girl Maddie for a moment. Teenager next year!

Opening Day with the Washington Nationals. Dr. Anthony Fauci, with uniform shirt, mask and ballcap threw out the first pitch! The "Good Doctor" is genuine if you ask me!

My VA nurse called early in the day reviewing my situation. Tomorrow Dr. Wei calls at 3:00 pm.

Josh will sponsor Rock Block tomorrow with friends. I enjoy seeing the interaction of it all.

KEEP COOL & KEEP COOLIDGE!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment