Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED!

Blood glucose 83

My 78th birthday was a happy day indeed! I had fun asking Amanda at Country Corner "How old am I?" She responded "68!"

At ten Sister Jan called singing "Happy Birthday." We chatted for a while when she said my birthday gift was in the mail. It was and a generous amount it was.

Plans with Josh, Heidi and children was dinner al Lakeside 308 in East Brookfield. With the help of Heidi and Chase I hobbled down to outside seating overlooking Lake Lashaway. The seating was "sunnyside.' Only 3 pontoon boats graced the lake's waters.

Birthday cards and a matted and framed recent photo of my family recently taken at the White Mountains, NH. It is fun seeing the grandchildren get older. Maddie drew a special birthday card for me! Josh gave me a hardbound book "The Patriot's Reference!"

Josh & I had fish & chips; Heidi swordfish.
 It pleases me to watch the kids order with confidence!

My day was a happy day.. as Sister Sledge sings "WE ARE FAMILY!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment