Monday, July 27, 2020

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI'S TOPPS BASEBALL CARD BREAKS RECORD!

Dr. Anthony Fauci is now the top TOPPS baseball card in sales! Amazing!

The day was hotter than hell! On my way to doing laundry in Warren a black  otter or mink or something like that zipped in front of my car and made it without getting killed!

I got my work complete and remained in my cave all day! I did get the mail but found the heat oppressive. I drank my share of bottled water and laid low.

Josh called about 4 stating he was going to take his new boat on Lake Wikaboag with his kids so I remained at home. Just too hot for me.

Heard from Dr. Wei's office giving me an August 12 date for an injection. Josh advises he'll be at Cape Cod that day so I must re-book my appointment.

Getting ready for "78".....

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment