Thursday, July 2, 2020

A 92 DEGREE THURSDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

Blood glucose 110

The morning skies were clear as I began my day. After the usual chores and reading newspapers I enjoyed the AC in my abode. I eventually worked my way to NB to Hannafords. The store was packed and the lines were long. I sported my flag trousers and shirt with the 4th of July in mind. As I was checking out the lady behind me said "very handsome!" I thanked her behind my Patriotic mask. She also thanked me for my service as I wore my Vietnam Veteran hat.

The entire afternoon was spent watching the HISTORY Channel. It featured things like accents, and how the states got their sizes. It captured my interest for hours.

I didn't realize how hot it really was until I drove over Birch Hill to see Josh. 92 degrees read the thermometer on my car's dash. My awesome AC in the Honda equalized things. Josh was working on his new-used boat.. a blue Ski Centurian. Chase came around and said the wrong thing to dad.. and dad barked! I decided it was time to leave!!  LOL.

Looks like another scorcher for tomorrow!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment