Friday, July 31, 2020

A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CAKE AT JOSH'S

Blood glucose 103    Weight 168lbs.

This Friday was sunny and not as warm. I went about my business as usual . Now I have a full array of clean Bermuda Shorts and short sleeve shirts.

My day became full with arriving at Josh's for 5:00 PM. Things were quiet until friends began arriving. Lester and Amy Paquette and 3 kids arrived first. All went directly into the swimming pool along with Evie and Maddie.
Then came Ava & Mason Ostrout and dad Jay. Brian Waz came without kids.

SonJosh prepared a gourmet cookout on the grill... then a surprise for POPS came: An ice-cream birthday cake. 'Creative-Josh' decorated the top with an image of Trump and blonde hair and a "COVID 78" inscription. I have the images on my phone but don't know how to transfer them to this site!

The crowd sang me "Happy Birthday,Pops" and the spirit was high!

Then as I was ready to leave Evie, Mason and Leo were quizzed about the full moon coming up on August 3rd. Answers varied. Then as I was leaving I observed the gibbous moon to the East! It seems the days are getting shorter and cooler. How nice!

Thanks for surprise folks.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment