Saturday, July 18, 2020

A HOTTER-THAN-HOT SATURDAY

We are in the middle of a heat wave! When I looked at my car's thermometer late in the afternoon it read 95 degrees! Wow!! The day was virtually cloudless which made the difference. Air-conditioning goes without saying!

NASCAR from Texas was good. I enjoy watching and reminiscing my many trips to the Charlotte Motor Speedway with SonBen a while back.
Then I traveled to NB for a visit with Steve Magnante. Steve is like family with me dating back to the eighties when he worked at my estate auctions. Steve was worki8ng on his Smart Car.It is cute and Lily Potvin would enjoy it. I will have Steve drive to Josh's some time for the grandkids to see.

Have been in touch with Rita Power in Natick. Paul Power is another college friend. Paul was re-admitted to the hospital yesterday. rita sent me two photographs. In talking with Rita I have made a note for Ben & Josh and my condition "Prepare for what's to come!" Paul has advance  conditions of neuropathy, etc.

Tomorrow may be even hotter

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Steve Magnante - Celebrity Automotive Expert


No comments:

Post a Comment