Thursday, July 9, 2020

MRI MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING

Blood glucose 121    Weight 120 lbs.

My MRI was a success! Josh drove me to Waltham for a 5:00PM appointment. The procedure lasted 25 minutes. It was noisy as heck and uneventful. MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL scores high grades in the process. Now I must wait for the results to be called by Dr. Schankar.

Another hot day in the Brookfields. Summer is here to stay for a while. I live by AC.

Spoke with J.M. Barfield, Doerun, GA. We talked about the BIBLE at length. He gave me some notes for passages to read... some of which I am familiar with. Maurice is Born Again... I am not!

Dry cleaners in the morning.

Heat wave continues. Lots of hot air from Washington! I did enjoy Gen. Colin Powell's interview this noon.  VERITAS!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment