Thursday, July 16, 2020

A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER

Blood glucose 93    Weight 169

It was "clean out the refrigerator day." I have been remiss in getting rid of spoiled food. Now I returned to Hannaford NB to begin again. I got some UTZ pretzels, chips, watermelon and other goodies. Prune juice..OMG.

I watched "HOW ITS MADE".. The Panama Canal. An awesome story in every sense. Old Teddy Roosevelt was the prime mover. Today 100 years later a new and improved Canal has been built.

Received some mail from a Chicago Pen Pal! One of the veterans organization offered the service so I sent my name. "I enjoy writing to soldiers" was Diane Nealey's message.

No 5:00PM gathering tonight. Josh and kids were enjoying a cruise on Lake Wickaboag. It will be a growth activity for all. I'm too old to water ski LOL!

Change in the weather pattern for the next few days. Both Josh & Ben are on vacation in the next few days. St. Louis friend Bill Gross phoned from Washington State. Always fun to reminisce.

Called Quirk Wire to compliment them on the new building. Unbelievable !
Emile Flamand wrote from Florida. Thanks EMO!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment