Tuesday, July 14, 2020

MY QUIET TUESDAY

The heat of July continues! It was a cloudy day and a day of cumulus formations. I went down to check my mail at noon and a sprinkle dampened the day.

My discomfort in my right leg, back and flank continues. Thought I would hear from the surgeon by today? Will call my VA nurse tomorrow.

The daytime television is a mix as usual. FOX, CNBC, CNN and Boston 10 plus the Weather Channel. There's so much controversy it isn't funny. The heat of summer seems to bring out the worse. Homicides, etc. leaves little for happiness. I mix it up and make it through the day.

At 5:00 I drove to Josh's to find "nobody home!" No clue where he was; doors were down.

Evening news with Lester Holt on NBC is always good with me. Then the Game Shows. They are all repeats yet entertaining. I like Jeopardy wiz James Holzhower! So does Alex Trebek.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment