Wednesday, July 15, 2020

A BRIGHTER WEDNESDAY

Blood glucose 97       Weight 169lbs.

It was a brighter Wednesday from the get-go. I had issues with my PC password and my North Brookfield Savings On-Line account. After fooling around with unsuccessful attempts I contacted STAPLES in Sturbridge and the savings bank. I was successful in both accounts allowing me to proceed accordingly.

After reading the newspapers and getting caught up on all of the FAKE news I was inspired to recount my St. Louis U days. I crafted three such entries for your consideration!

Contacted Dr. Edward We in Framingham advising of my new MRI. He can review it and will contact me on July 24 at 3:00PM by phone.

Went over to Josh's at 5:00 PM and traveled with him in doing some small errands with him with the kids. Then he ignited a fire and we enjoyed listening to some Rock. Little Evie scared the living daylight out of me by calling "BOO" from behind as I relaxed in the rocking chair.

Friends arrived and I shoved off in time for Lester Holt's News.

Earlier Josh and I spoke about my lack of appetite. "Clean out all leftovers" was his behest. Tomorrow I will make a new list and begin again!

This Wednesday was good through  and through!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment