Monday, July 13, 2020

ANOTHER HOT DAY IN JULY

Blood glucose 103

I don't know what it would be like without air conditioning! My evening rest was good between a circulating fan at my face and AC set at 68. My sciatic pain continues and it is a challenge to find comfort throughout the day. No word from the doctor.

I did power spray the Honda between wash & dry at the laundromat. Car looks new from a distance. LOL.

Food shopping rounded out the morning after making my bed, etc.

I channel hop all day long between The Weather Channel, FOX, CNBC and CNN. Trump was on campaigning. 'See what good I have done for America'.. BS.

Saw Josh at 5:00 pm. No fire. Came home for a bowl of  Honey Nut Cheerios. Had some Rum Raisin earlier.

At 7:00 we had a brief thunder storm.. rain.. lightening. Couple more days of humidity then cooler days according to PETE BOUCHARD.

Monday was good!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment