Wednesday, July 1, 2020

ANOTHER CLOUDY, MUGGY DAY WITH THUNDERSTORMS

We've had our share of undesirable summer weather. Hopefully tomorrow will be clear and cooler?

The day began with a call from VA doctor Bennett. He did an interview on my moods,, etc. Nothing to get excited over!

This day was a video day. I began with watching and listening to The Carpenters. I like renewing my memories of the Seventies when I worked in Brockton and living in Scituate. Next came a video "Humanity from Space." This PBS classic covers how we have evolved over the past 12,000 years. Next cane Yellow Submarine and the Beatles... a classic.. "When I'm Sixty-Four.

I watch my share of Fox, CNBC and CNN. Seems Trump has been lying low lately? He travels to Mount Rushmore for July 4th.

Josh called about 4:00 PM relating to our "Official Business." I shot over at five and had a nice visit. No bonfire... just thunder and rain!. We had more train and thunder tonight. Good for the lawns!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment