Saturday, July 4, 2020

A SPECTACULAR FOURTH

Blood glucose 103      Weight 172 dressed

The skies cleared overnight giving us promise of a nice holiday... and it was.

Josh came by before noon asking me if I wanted to take a ride in his new-used Ski Centurian? I said yes.

It's a new experience for the Potvins to have a boat on Lake Wickaboag. This spiffy craft is 30 years old and runs new. It is docked at his mother Bev's. With the help of Chase and Josh I landed comfortably at the head of the craft. Josh equated the new experience to that of his owning a Mustang 5.0.!

Josh gave me a retrospective review of all lake properties... indeed a treat. Chase gave his red shirt to the lake losing it by error. A review of Lake Wickaboag properties is revealing. There are more than one million dollar residences to say the least. I learned by observing and listening to my son.

At mid to late afternoon I did my New Braintree trip. I had time to kill before Trump's "Salute To America."

At 6:00 PM I was entertained by the president's tribute. His message was patriotic and stern to those felling historic statues. I agree they should be arrested! The air show was another first class retrospective review of US aeronautical history. "Paradise is found in the shadow of the sword." Our military might is second to none!

Indeed I had a good day... how about you?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment