Sunday, July 5, 2020

ANOTHER SPECTACULAR DAY

Temperatures in the nineties allowed us to enjoy another holiday Sunday in style. My morning was spent watching news programs and interviews. I don't like the continued social unrest across the Land! Shootings and killings are not what America means. We are the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!

One History Channel favorite  for me is "CARS THAT MADE AMERICA GREAT." It is a wonderful history of how Ford and Chevrolet and Chrysler ruled the roost in the early years. Today it's all about Lexus, Toyota and Honda.

Visited the Marchessault family where Heidi & Josh & kids were enjoying a steak meal. I was given a plate prepared by Josh. Chase volunteered "I'll mow your lawn when we're finished."

Upon completion of mowing Josh invited me for another boat ride. I opted to take a rain check. We must find an easier access with fewer steps! He relates how great the fireworks were night from the boat.

KEVIN HARVICK wins again Brickyard 400 at Indy!

A full holiday-Sunday!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment