Friday, July 17, 2020

MY "FULL-CIRCLE" FRIDAY IN JULY

Blood glucose 89

Despite the terrible, gloomy day, my day was a total success! From the get-go I decided to reach out to family and friends and that I did!

Son Josh was packing for vacation to the White Mountains, NH. I rode shot gun after observing the ramifications of taking everything with them in the Toyota van!

Next stop was picking up clothes in Spencer, then, on the way back I stopped for an oil change at Ken's Auto in EB. $28.. cheap! Next stop was Lee's Coin & Jewelry in EB. Nothing new except a full impressive inventory. 508-637-1236.

It was time to visit Deny Long in New Braintree and that I did. Denis raises goats and has some 150 baahing  in the back field. Denis will be 80 in August. Next I rang up old Dick Johnson in Leominster. everybody is doing their best, considering.

Just now I received a call from Natick. My friend Paul Power is back in the hospital. I had a lengthy phone-visit with Mrs. Power about Paul. And then the sun came out! It took all day for things to burn off. Now we enter into the weekend. 100 degrees will be possible..... Cook your eggs on the pavement! LOL

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment