Monday, March 13, 2017

USING SOME REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

As a boy I knew my interests in meteorology were real. By the eighth grade the storm intrigued me, big time. Dad was a weather watcher, too. Living in rural New England and having Don Kent, Bob Copeland and Norm McDonald brought the magic of television into our den. The warmth of steam heat caused moments of happiness second to none.


Now, in an unbelievable moment I have YouTube entertaining me as I would have never believed! I have a Nor'Easter blowing a gale for my entertainment! The fury is surreal... and the best part is I do not have to shovel it. Think about it! My 65 Inch TOSHIBA is entertaining me. I can hear the howl, see the drifting, sifting snow and am getting my psychic income! How real.. how surreal!


But why? It's like having SKYPE down the Cape or on the Summit of Mount Washington and the best part is I CAN SHUT IT OFF! How about that? What's next? OMG.






No comments:

Post a Comment