Monday, March 20, 2017

SEIZE SPRING-SEIZE THE MOMENT - LIVE LIFE ALL YOU CAN!

Spring has sprung! Now the secret is is to go at life with abandon! My Monday is flourishing with pageviews  - well over 200! I have shed my Winter thoughts and am watching the snow go in an orderly melt down.


This noon I had a "potato lunch" at the Senior Center then took a chance on the raffle. Bingo! For $5.00 worth of tickets (20) I won the first drawing reminiscent of my Loving Mother, Rita and Warm Up America! A tan and brown afghan.


I have a plethora of Mom's works so I am offering it to Heidi and the grandkids!


My garage contents have been thinned down a bit. How about yours? ''Return to Sender" and The Salvation is my cry. Who needs "stuff?"


The Rhonda Honda is clean. All of winter's grime and sand is gone with the wind. I like being ahead of the curve in life. If you are not first... well "you're late!"


The peak temperature is at 53 degrees...but we can plan on a cold week. Just be careful of black ice.


I see Millennials strolling around in T shirts and bizarre apparel. Wow.


I am energized! One day at a time! Corned Beef Deli and thick bacon and Rye for supper. How about you? Are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment