Wednesday, March 22, 2017

TOO COLD TO EAT OUT..BUT NOT TOO COLD TO EAT!

Tell me, is every body happy? I journeyed to Bradley Field to the "family jet!' LOL. L enjoy seeing my family happy. Isn't it the only way to go? But the New England weather..yea  right!


Historian Bill Jankins in his presention on the Olmstead Corset factory ddid a great job in presenting the history in a thorough  manner. Thanks, Bill. A full house at the WB Senior Center


I backed into the kids basketball post! Boy, am I good. MAybe it's time to get a Honda  with "eyes" in the rear!


The cleanout continues. LP's and casettes found its way to Spencer. Donated the new afghan to my friend at the "Army." Faze three of my cleanout comes tomorrow.


$35 for a filler-up at Country Corner.


Ate out at The Clam Box in Brookfield.Food was hot and good but not for a "cold shoulder of a day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment