Monday, March 13, 2017

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.. AND THEN SOME 'GOT MILK?'

It has been a different kind of Monday for me. Brilliant sunshine following a Full Moon guided our ways to filling up the tanks and the food carriage. Both places  and all places are doing a Land Office Business. Hannaford Brothers store was packed.


I try not to tune into too much of the hype generated on the wires. I did have lunch at the West Brookfield Senior Center. Decent meal.


I bought some New England Clam Chowder and chunks of pineapple.I have enough food for days.


Prognostications of snow peak out at 22 inches. I feel I can be my own weatherman as National Radar and access to mountain tops info quell my anxieties for data. We re not out of the woods at all. It will be a long time before we see flowers bloom and spring birds sing.


I just met the Oil MAan who said "I like Winter...I like the four seasons. My retort was  "Yea, I like the music of the Four Seasons." I also enjoy the Four Seasons of Vivaldi.


Time to get caught up on some correspondence. Who writes letters and more? I do.


This daylight savings is a delight.


Enjoy the Blizzard of 2017..all over your body!




No comments:

Post a Comment