Monday, March 20, 2017

DON'T QUIT SMOKING! I REPEAT DO NOT QUIT!

When people tell me I don't look my age (74) I am flattered yet humbled by the fact I have had Big Tobacco "by the short-hairs for almost 50 years!" each day I witness good, hones victims of the world-wide usurping of money. It is a scandal! "I'm going to die of something, Bob." The alibi is a no contest with me.


The Late beautiful, intelligent Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis smoked onward of 3 packs of buts a day. The only person I know who beats her is Uncle Albert who admitted "I smoked 4 packs of Camels a day for 50 years. Both Jackie and Albert made it to age 64.


Why don't religions take on the Tobacco Industry? How about President trump? I thank God for small blessings with both my children, their wives and the grandkids. It seems to be a moot topic. Uncle Sam gives lip service. You all know what KMA means?!


There's no recourse. Smokers numbers in the world populations blow my mind!










I QUIT OCTOBER 7, 1968..THE TURKEY WAS COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment