Monday, March 27, 2017

AVIATION XB-1 BOOM

I was reading on my SmartPhone while at the VA about the new Supersonic Jet in the works. In 1990 my flight from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia took about 14 hours. This new jet will pare the time for the same trip to about 6 hours. Amazing.


Tomorrow I plan on paying a visit to the New England Air Museum at Bradley Field. With some 80 specimens of aircraft and component parts the trip should be fun. You will recall the old museum was wiped out in the October Tornado of 1979. I am scoping the museum out as I want to introduce my grandchildren to aviation history. At their tender ages the kids have flown more than many of my blog readers. Personally, I just love flying. Uncle Sam gave me a "TICKET TO RIDE" way back when... and it was for FREE. LOL.


Cheap fuel makes today's travel cheap.


My friend and physics professor at Worcester Junior, Dave Kubly gave me so much insight into flying. Irving England discouraged me from getting a pilot's license. The was traffic zooms by my office who needs a plane?


Aviation, today, is truly a way of life. I look forward to my Munchkins report of DISNEY!


My PT at the VA was wonderful. Anthony is a good therapist. I presented him with a couple of related books and magazines.Plan on making a donation of a couple books "The Epic of Flight" Time Life at the museum.

AIR FORCE ONE


Cleaned Heidi's new Toyota van. Spiffy vehicle for the family.


Deplorable weather continues. Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow?





XB-1  BOOM SUPERSONIC

No comments:

Post a Comment