Sunday, March 26, 2017

OVER AGE 70? MY ADVICE...STOP BUYING STUFF.. START LIVING!

The proliferation of stuff Made in China, and elsewhere is smothering the American Spirit! In the past 8 days I have"unloaded" so much os stuff I will never use again! I am  not there yet but I am on my way!


Yes, I'm peaching because I know differently: I AM AN AUCTIONEER. Your goodies are worth less every day you live. If anything, my Credit Card Debt is negligible yet I do what I want, where I want and when I want!


We all have seen television programs on people 'who live like pigs!' Not good.


'MONEY DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS" nor do all the possessions we think we need! HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH? How many Hummers does Arnold S. own? renting a storage bin? Why.. so they can make a movie.


My philosophies are changing with every breath I take! Share your wealth! Yes I like fine clothing and all that jazz and I am reminded of Mother and Father who neither had a education but the were so rich ion "COMMON SENSE." Dad would call Gram "Thrifty" with great approval!'


All I can say is "it's time for all of us to wake-up to reality!'


+Bob Potvin

No comments:

Post a Comment