Thursday, March 30, 2017

PHOTOGRAPHY AS A RITE OF SPRING 2017

To capture the miracle of Spring demands cognitive skills with the brain and the eye!


'A PHOTOGRAPH IS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR MINDS EYE!' This wisdom was imparted to me when I took a course in photography in Windsor, CT about 1977.It holds true today.


You must create your topic before pressing the shutter release!


Digital photography is magical and you are the magician!


I have owned a NIKON for over 5 years and now I am taking a refresher course to re-learn my skills. You have the same skills.The trick to photography is making people happy. Irving England was a master at this. Practice, practice, practice.


Spring is like heaven in my life. When flowers bloom my old heart sings. I use Walgreen's in Ware for some of my work.I also have two grades of HP Photo Paper: "Addvanced Photo Paper - Glossy and Everyday Photo Paper, Glossy. 4X 6 and 5 X 7.The ratings go up to *****. I have **** and ***.


Your photographic options are truly u



unlimited as are mine so let's go "APRIL." Photography is so satisfying......so do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment