Tuesday, March 14, 2017

BIRDS OF THE WORLD

My stormy luck has been with me today. From tropical fish I've flown to birds of the world! The magic of YouTube just doesn't stop. No news is good news. Who needs to watch it?!




The majestic bald eagle leads the way. Cardinals, both male and female fly by the cameral. Hummingbirds get their drink and nuthatches chip away at the bird feeders.This is a display of ornithology at its finest.




Why don't we take the time to appreciate nature more than we do? We're too busy doing nothing. We focus on the wrong things in life. I have to say it is a toss-up between "the birds and the bees."




Bird's feathers are the colors of the rainbow don't you think?






This discovery of Nature keeps me going on such a stormy March day. YouTube "I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment