Monday, March 20, 2017

ARE YOU A HOARDER?

Some folks are compulsive-obsessive in collecting (anything) and just don't know to say when. In my early days of coin collecting and dealing I saw the light! I recognized quality holding possessions is everything. I jettisoned all of my junk silver coins for freedom.. freedom in thought!


Collectors may be aficionados, misers, spendthrifts, traders, and yes HOARDERS! I think every collector owes it to himself/herself to come to realize STUFF in this day and age remains STUFF.


Accumulations can become a liability without trying. Attics, cellars, storage bins and the like invites the disease of becoming a HOARDER. Disseminating possessions while you're healthy can be a smart move. Otherwise you and your family will be in for "whiplash!"


The uncertainties of our bizarre existances say "get a plan."  Inventory what you have....segregate in the modes of GOOD, BETTER OR BEST as Albert Sack shows in his books.


A wise hoarder pulls his bootstraps and SIMPLIFIES. To play ostrich will be an egregious error. As the Bible says... there's a time to buy and a time to sell! This can be serious business!

No comments:

Post a Comment