Thursday, March 23, 2017

THE LANGUISHING WINTER OF 2017

But why? We don't deserve this punishment! The strong sun is the one salvation of late March. Now, snow and sleet are in the forecast for the weekend. My bones ache so I swigged some of Allen's sweet cider.


My impatience with the VA is really running out. They said they owed me $366 for an uncashed check of October 2015. "Just sign here and we'll mail you a new check. That was in September. Well, guess what? Old Potvin may play an April Fool check it  isn't in the mail by April Fool's Day!


The snow is going, going and should be gone  in a week. Maybe we will get an April Fool storm. PLEASE.


Haven't heard how things are down at Disney. I think Walt Disney was genius and am appreciative of the good Disney does.


My "Little Cinderella" wins the prize. Savanna Hope is a beauty!


Time for my afternoon spin!








No comments:

Post a Comment