Saturday, March 11, 2017

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES FOR STORM STELLA!

A"




'storm-breeder" is at hand! Mount Washington is 'basking in blizzard conditions and beyond!" Winds go from 87mph to a peak gust of 108mph and a wind chill of minus 74! Us New Englanders are a stouthearted bunch.


Todays penalizing weather have kept all of us "human-types' close to home. I spent much of my day on the sidelines of West Brookfield's basketball court and at the Warren Laundry. Time goes by when we avoid what's at hand. Keeping warm is tantamount.


I think Son Benjamin and family are going to be punished by "Stella" as she comes up the coast! I am amazed at the amounts of raw energy that heads us for the ship. 'A storm-breeder' as old Jane Newton once confided. Jane was right!


"Pops, can I have a dollar" was the mantra of today. Having dollars to give to the kids is much more important than faking it. It builds good will.


I have another Big East to watch in an hour. Creighton VS Villanova.

No comments:

Post a Comment