Sunday, March 26, 2017

THE DAYS OF TAG SALES MAY BE COMING TO AN END?!

When I was living in Scituate I sponsored a Tag Sale to pay for the Deductible of Baby Josh' birth! I came to realize as a "picker of the Dump" money was to be made. But that was 1974. Today people are so guilty of being victims...


Treasures and Trash have turned into Junque. Just look at advancing technologies. We are far beyond a throw-away-society! We are chaoking on C-Hoak and I don't like it one bit!


If you are old and you are leaving a Mess just think of "Clean-out-Costs!' I had one client from Oregon relate to me "I HAVE DREADED THIS DAY, MR. POTVIN, AND NOW IT'S HERE. It cost the guy over $20,000 for my professional services and it took me 3 months to clean up his mother's mess. The poor lady was addicted to QVC..No more, ladies! Are you lonely! LOL.


Make your cleanout a family affair. Seize Spring!


More and more folks are abandoning their stuff and more and more "FREE" things are in evidence! David Holdcroft, THE JUNK MAN in Brookfield, MA had a big smile on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment