Monday, March 20, 2017

TO BUY A NEW TV OR NOT TO BUY A NEW TV?



Bigger is better! Television technologies are far-reaching. Tubes went out with button shoes. I'm hip and I want to share my insights on HDTV!





The New York Times has a feature on buying new televisions:BUYING A NEW TV? SLICE THROUGH THE JARGON TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE"


 They say "consider upgrading if you haven't bought one in two years." Clearly our "throw away society" is running into televisions with smartphones and tablets. The cathode ray tube is dead! So are the Sony Watchmans!




"Improvements in electronics makes for superior picture quality." My Toshiba 65 inch is 3 years old and I'm not complaining about picture quality! The key thin the article reads are "resolution and screen size".


$500 can buy a brand new spiffy set but the bells and whistles of all new televisions is relative. ""Go big or go home!" the article reads.


DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment