Tuesday, March 28, 2017

ARE YOU OVER 70 AND STILL CLIPPING COUPONS?

In stocking up on Gorton's Fish Sticks 92 bags of 30 @ $3.99 each and some tangy cocktail sauce for $2.99 and apple cider for $2.99 it cost me $12.50. The pleasant cash










ier said "With the Discount!" I said 'how much?" She said 66 cents! I was never brought up to be penurious!


"Poverty consciousness" is a roll over from the Great Depression. I witness a certain relative whi clipped coupons right to the end at age 89 maybe? Money was no object.. just attitudes. "We're only going to give our money away anyhow."


 Coupons may be a subtle way for merchants to "Ram the goat down our throat? Stock up for what? Freezers full.. for what? Travel lightly and be worry-free!


Recruited a couple of blog readers. Thanks. The young lady ahead of me was complaining about having a migraine  blaming it on the weather! I say GET A LIFE! Clean house for the robins to nest and songbirds singing.


Today is good because I work at it. Mozart is blaring in my happiness. My Pageviews are looking great. How nice! So are my pineapple cups!


Despite the weather, I am happy whether or not!. How happy are you? Is it time to turn a new page of courage? Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment