Monday, March 27, 2017

LEARN CLASSICAL MUSIC FROM BEETHOVEN TO BACH!

You don't have to be a "high-Brow" snob to relax and learn some classical music. I cut my eye-teeth when I was age 20 with Beethoven's Sixth. Today, 50 years later I have a fine library of classics I plan on sharing with Lily and friends.


With supersonic jets on the horizon these kids will be flying to Paris and Portugal and Hawaii looking at the SmartWatches. Children today MUST be sophisticated. I will introduce them to the Pimsleur method of French. I had 3 years of French and could walk the streets of P


















Paris with my derby on and be understood!


Hone up on important things, my dear friends of all ages, colors and creeds.  don't need the news. How about Rachmaninoff, Verdi, Mozart, Don Giovani and others. I listen top 99.5 FM all the time. Classical Boston.


So much we can do in life. So do it! Kill your TV! Go to the alternative..YOU TUBE, RFD-TV

No comments:

Post a Comment