Monday, March 1, 2021

MARCH 1ST 2021

Blood glucose 69 The new month began in a fog. It remained that way until mid-afternoon.I went about my Monday trying to find our if the RMV is making vNITY PLtes again. No answer! I tried to pay the VA for my monthly prescriptions: no such luck.I studied the Allante' trying to see if the convertible top could be put down. No luck. Things weren't going too good.. then the winds shifted and the skies cleared. I warmed up my Cadillac then decided to drive it about town listening to WARE radio. Earlier I wiped down the moisture. I am getting used to the many nuances the 30 year old roadster offers. Tonight I found U-MASS... Saint Louis U Basketball in the A-10 Conference. The billikenssurged way ahead of the Minutemen.Tonight it is cold and very windy. Tomorrow will see some wild wind-chill figures. March is truly coming in like a lion! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment