Monday, March 15, 2021

A BRUTALLY, COLD, WINDY MARCH MONDAY

Winter returned this Monday!It was as cold as it has been all winter (single digits.) I went about my business of doing 15 minutes on the exercise bicycle. I enjoyed watching the flow of traffic.Later I drove to NB for some ice cream! I got a pint of coffee and sampled it later in the day. The highlight came with a phone call from the Cape.I had inquired about previous ownership of the Allante' and the caller chatted with me for almost 10 minutes. The gentleman said he owner the Cady "for about 10 years." This gives the pedigree a favorable grade. With the cold weather it looks like my "toy" will set for some time. The waxing moon is on the western sky and interesting.No checks yet! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment