Thursday, March 4, 2021

ANOTHER WICKED COLD THURSDAY

Blood glucose 117. Josh came to me rescue early on to correct my computer problems. It set the tone for the day. After getting the New York Times I settled in to what seemed to be house arest. I watched a variety of programs including Steve Magnante and Barrett Jackson car auction.I then glissaded over to some collegiate contests. I didn't have any desire to go out as it was cloudy and cold. Then around four the skies cleared.. a beautiful day indeed. I drove the Honda to the ATM for some cash then returned to the Poodle. The big news is my insulin readings have been low. I have been in touch with VA dietitians who are calling me on Monday. They are regulating things.. not to worry. Friday will be routine between dry cleaning and foor shopping. It looks like it will remain cold throough the weekend! Next week we should see a warming trend. "Good things happen on Friday!" ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment