Sunday, March 7, 2021

THE ALLANTE' CONVERTIBLE IS DOWN!

Blood glucose 94 Weight 167 It was 10 degrees at 7:30 AM. Winter seemed to linger until the brilliant sunshine rose in a cloudless sky. I went about doing laundry. After making my bed Josh called inviting me to go to Hannaford. I accepted the offer. When we returned to the Poodle I asked him if he wanted to put the convertible top down. He accepted my offer. I didn't know what to expect. I gave him the instruction card and went into the house. I returned and VOILA! He was successful in lowering it. I asked how did he do it? "I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!" We laughed and weathered the wind chill as we sped along. It pleased me to no end! Chase had a chance of driving my CADY to my delight.I have decided to leave the top down all season. By Thursday it'll be sixty. I attempted in lowering my cable service... to no avail.Tonight I enjoyed watching STORAGE WARS.So much "junk tv." ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment