Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A DECENT AFTERNOON

Wednesday began with a 15 minute ride on my exercise bike. I did a second 15 minute lap late in the afternoon. My trip to Hannaford was routine specializing in 2 jars of pickled sliced beets! I watched Storage Wars after getting my oil changed at Ken's in EB.$28.00. The day becamefair yet the temperature only reached 45 degrees. I headed the Allante' out in my driveway enjoying the traffic going by. I decided after supper to drive around town. Didn't hear from Josh so I drove up Birch Hill finding nobody home... then on my way back Lily and Heidi were walking. I didn't recognize the two at first. Kemp-Nut called and chatted with yours truly for ten minutes or so. He received his $1400 check today. I have not received anything yet! ..Arbella reimbursement..or the $1,400! Snow and rain are in the forecast accourding to Pete Bouchard. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment