Monday, March 8, 2021

A COLD MARCH MONDAY

The day began cold.. about 11 degrees when I got up.The sunshine was welcome. I remained indoors after getting the newspaper.One program I enjoyed was the manufacture of the TESLA.Called Josh for some assistance in getting my e-mail squared away. He was in Waltham and showed up after four. Earlier I backed the Allante' out of the garage, turned it around and basked in the March sun for an hour or so. Tomorrow I plan on washing it here. Tried to call Bill Gross in Oregon but couldn't leave a message as his mail box was full. Had an encouraging call from the VA pharmacist. She's from Vietnam and we had a nice conversation. All of my medications were reviewed and my blood sugar readings are improving. I plan on sitting on my chair in the garage tomorrow along with food shopping. Squared away with my o/s car insurance bill with Westbrook Ins. This monday was full and this monday was good! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment