Saturday, March 13, 2021

DAVENPORT MAPLE FARM Shelburne Falls, MA

Dick Johnson suggested we travel to the Berkshires to the Davenport Maple Farm & Rastaurant. It was a perfectly clear Saturday. I agreed. We had traveled to this quaint sugar house in years past. Situated on a mountainside farm the steam was visible as we got closer."We've been boiling the sap for three days." The ambience set the tone. I suggested trying the restauraant. Both of us ordered Combo #2.. One waffle, one french toast, hash browns and sausage - $14.50. It was disappointing. The tiny restaurant seemed to make us wait.For $14.50 Coming home to WB I was greeted to a white exercise bicycle in my office.Josh secured this as I had asked for one. After 15 minutes I called it quits until tomorrow. wow! A laate-in-the day campfire on Birch Hill was next. Man, was it cold.I took the Allante' with top down and froze! Came home to watch the Georgetown-Greighton championship game. What a horrow show Clearly Georgetown will be champs.Set your clocks ahead tonight! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment