Monday, March 22, 2021

A GOOD MONDAY IN LATE MARCH

Once again the lawns were frosty with temperatures in the low twenties.I began my day riding my exercise bike for 15 minutes and tonight for the same. My aches and pains persist. I did a quick trip to Hannaford NB. Still no money in the mail! By noon the temperature was above fifty and by one I sat out in the sunshine. It seems it'll be like this for a few more days. Saw Heidi in the afternoon. She invited me back at supper time. I bought two license plate frames for her new Jeep Wrangler! Had my light bulb replaced at NAPA. Little Evie likes my Allante'..I gave her instructions on the many aspects of the Allante's dash. I enjoyed a steak supper with the family. No Jeopardy! And the answer is?! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment