Wednesday, March 24, 2021

STILL NO MONEY!

I don't know when the $1,400 check will come in any more than the $329.31 duplicate Arbella payment will arrive? Today was different as the dim sunshine turned into a cloudy day.I did sit out in the dim sunshine. Now I'll take a break.. four days in a row. Part of the day was spent detailing the Allante'. I applied Armoural to the four tires and used a q-tip to clean around the dash. I also wiped over the engine. The car is standing tall! Steve Magnante is live on tv with the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction which I watched for hours. I wonder if they will ever have another Cadillac Allante" for auction? I recall seeing one in 2013. The cars are scarce!No Birch Hill gang today. HAnnaford tomorrow along with paying VA prescription bill. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

1 comment: