Sunday, February 28, 2021

THE "NOT OK" WORLD OF DONALD J. TRUMP

I watched the Not OK world of Donald Trump for one hour and a half. Trump lives in a world where everything he did while in office as THE way of doinf things. The massive Florida crowd had one major fault..ALMOST EVERYBODY WASN'T WEARING MASKS! Trump lives in a world of make believe.He slams President Biden constantly. excuse me I feel sick! Today was another cloudy day. Did some food shopping to the tune of $56. Tool the Allante' out for a spin and picked up Josh. He's eager to put the top down. It's more complicated than the white car. Al checking with the Registry tomorrow to see if the vanity plate freeze has been lifted. Podiatry wise I soaked my toes twice in hot water. Am enjoying the Big East contests down to the wire. We must defeat UCONN Wednesday night and St. John's Saturday night! Go Pirates!! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment