Tuesday, March 30, 2021

SUNSHINE TUESDAY

Blood glucose 90. It was the best day in the past three.Morning temperatures hovered around 19-2o degrees with a frost. I traveled to Hannaford for food and I bought some grilling steak.. the first I had in at least six months. I pan-fried a small portion for lunch along with some pickled beets. After lunch I sat in my favorite chair in the sunshine for over a half hour. This was the first time in the past three days. Howard's Drive-In is gearing up for an April 2 opening. I plan on getting something for lunch. Took the Allante' out and drove over to Birch Hill. Josh and Chase were leaving as I approached their driveway. "Soccer practice" was their message so I drove around town then back. Some idiot challenged me on Route 9. I got home and listened to The Seekers on my smart phone.Got to watch a little of the Elite Eight.Gonzaga is my favorite.BAck to HAnnaford tomorrow for some Melotonin and ice cream.aND OH YES.. I peddled two 15 minute segments on my exercise bike. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment