Sunday, March 14, 2021

SUNDAY GALES WITH HAIL

The four day reprieve of seasonably warm weather and sunshine has been replaced with wicked cold, gales, and even a hail storm! The adjustment to Daylight Savings saw me doing laundry later in the morning. I did a 15 minute workout on the bike and felt it in every joint in my old body. I did not leave the Poodle all day. My red convertible will have to wait a while before going back on the road.My latest thing is getting a replacement college ring.I sold the beauty several years ago and bought a $20 gold piece thinking I was going to make a killing. Instead I lost 5%.I will contact the St. Louis U Bookstore in the morning to get some directon of my replacement options. I worked in the SLU Bookstore and enjoyed it... in 1964 & 1965. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment