Sunday, March 21, 2021

MY FULL SUNDAY IN MARCH

The white exercise bike sees me on it twice daily.. morning and evening for 15 minute workouts. I did laundry after my morning chores.Next I was poised to enjoy the sunshine. The day started off cold (19 degrees) but warmed up nicely. I waited until after one and sat for a good half hour. I feel I am getting some color and will continue all week.Didn't hear from Josh and drove over to Birch Hill but nobody was around.Came home and sat in the breezeway chair listening to music on my smartphone. Ben called earlier than usual. He mentioned getting his $1,400 check. I haven't gotten mine nor have I received the $329.31 duplicate payment from Arbella! Will check with Westbrook Insurance tomorrow. Must go to Hannaford tomorrow for my nutritional drink forgotten on Friday. Did watch Syracuse v. West Virginia. 'Cuse won! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment