Tuesday, March 9, 2021

STAY IN THE SUNSHINE!

Today's high temperature was about 51 degrees.It felt good after the cold weather of the past few days.Dave Cameron stopped by for my intro of the Allante'. I gave him a packet of my writings and a promise to give him a ride. Dave was enthused with my purchase.I sat out in the sunshine relaxing in my chair which lasted for an hour or more. College roommate and friend Bill Gross of Wancouver, Washington, phoned, and we spoke for close to one half hour!After my nap I dampened two towels and gave my Caddy a good wipedown.I'll finetune my effort tomorrow.Must replace a burned out directional lightbulb. Drove over to Birch Hill and rode with Josh to pick up Chase from football practice at Quaboag.I was invited to return tomorrow for a campfire. We have one more day of Spring-like weather.. maybe two. Of course winter will return next week. I have begun working on my tan! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment