Saturday, March 20, 2021

MY ECLECTIC SATURDAY IN LATE MARCH

My day began and ended with peddling on my exercise bike for 16 minutes.After buying the New York Times I journeyed over to NB & Hannaford. Forgot to buy my nutritional drink!Must return tomorrow.Called Johnson saying I'd be late as Chase had a football game versus Oxford at 11:00. The Cougars lost 14-00. Chase wore #10 uniform. Once Johnson arrived we drove to Jeff and Amy's Maple Syrup operation.The brilliant sunshine of the morning saw a friendly visit.The shack was built in 2010. Dick took my trash bags to Josh's before leaving. I then sat in my easy chair in the sunshine and napped until Chase called inviting me to go for a ride in his Jeep Wrangler.We rode around the Brookfields.I took the Allante' to Birch Hill. Josh was busy mowing a soccer field.I returned home and watched some NCAA Mens' basketball. Nothing in particular attracted me. Looks like it'll be fair weather for days. I'll take it! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment